Monday, January 10, 2011

"We are all haplessly and hopelessly hopeful"

Chuck Jones said that and I happen to think I am one of those Hopelessly hopeful. I always try to make things better then they can be even when they aren't and I wish a lot of people were the same way.. Anyway, Hello again!! I know a bit ago (Yesterday) I said that my goal was to work on an animated feature and now that is still true, but the one I really really want to work on is....


Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2? Possible but people say it may be named after the sequel "Pickles over Pittsburgh" I can only hope that they do make it I mean ever since this movie came out I was like an Aww and laughing all the way through. I do think that this movie got snubbed from being Oscar worthy. But oh well I and many others can only hope that they make the sequel soon and it is my mission to work on it..

I think this is going to be a normal thing, The Shins with a better version of Gone for Good.


Right now I am filming Reference for three test shots I am doing to refine my workflow and my body mechanics. So get ready for updates on that I mean that haha.

I leave you with this blog that has lots of info on anything and everything Animation.
David Martinez Blog


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment