Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tired

So I have been keeping busy this whole week animating,working,writing,building haha just a lot going on, but it's good. I am seriously passing out but I'm going to get through this post.

So in animation news this Scrat short is frigging amazing.


Also check out the Spline doctors blog they have a good tip about keeping up with animation workouts

Spline doctor's Animation workout


Also check out Pixar's Victor navone's Splinophilia spline tutorial. Really helps you get a basic grasp of spline's

Splinophilia


So this just came up on my pandora.


Alright so here is my progress on my shot I rendered it cause it's like 40 frames but I still feel there is a timing issue on the jump that I need to work out. I think I might fix it and then move on to the next shot but here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment