Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hustlin

So I'm going to hit you with some updates. First, I am going to be an Alumni Peer Buddy for AM this term I am pretty excited about that and can't wait to see what students I get. Also Animation Mentor just announced an Animals and Creatures Course!!












I think maybe in a little while when I've rested and have a bit more money I might give it a go. For more information check out
AnimationMentor.com


In other news I just finished helping my friend with his movie "Gary"












I am really excited about it and when I have a trailer I shall post it.


Listen to Beirut.. I really like these videos that this radio station or website does
It's like a Improv concert outside down streets in France or Spain I'm not sure but their's a lot of different bands that do it so you should check it.


Tomorrow calls for blocking of a mechanics test I shall put progress on here. Til then see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment