Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How are you going to top this?

A lot is going on right now, so where to start?? I think animation news will kick it off and right now I have been going through tons of blogs and animation sites trying to find some good info. Right now you should check out.

Animation Tips and Tricks

Most people know about this site as it's one of the popular one's but it is a library of great information and also check out

Speaking of Animation

Right now they have a podcast featuring Jason Ryan who is an animator at Dreamworks and owner of Ianimate.net

Also two cool blog drawing site's one from my friend Lamont Hunt.
Lamont Hunt's project

And one from another pal Ameer Malkosh
Ameer Malkosh's project

Both are doing a drawing a day for a year and killing it, really makes me want to try this as well and I just might;)

Animation News done, now Jim Carrey being awesome!


What I be zoning out too.


So I tried my hand at claymation sculpting and well haha, I learned a bunch like defintley no clay eyes haha but I think I got a good grasp of most of it. Here are some pics also this is going to be a character from a stop motion film I'm going to TRY and do so enjoy!!













And finally my Progress of a mechanics shot. This is mostly just me trying to nail down a workflow and better my mechanics. But hope you like.


Well wow this was a lot of talking, but tomorrow i'll be back here with more goodness. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment