Saturday, February 5, 2011

zzzZZzZzZz

So tired I've just been busy planning and trying out new shot's plan is to have two shot's done by mid April and right now it's going alright just again in that part where I'm over thinking things but I need to start posting on AM and get feedback so I think tomorrow I will do that. But yeah time for the good stuff.

Animation News

Check out the 11 Sec Club it is an animation contest usually of a dialogue piece or a sound bite from a movie and they have a new clip at the start of every month. The winner is chosen and voted by other members of 11 Sec Club and they win a video critique from an AM Mentor it is a great competition to enter and will keep you busy.

11 Second Club

Ton's of updates and links on everything animation.

Animationmeat.com

Music not sure if I posted this but blah whatever


This stop motion film was made by Donald Faison who is better known as "Turk" from the show Scrubs. I believe it was his first stop motion film but he already has a sequel to this one so check out "Black Stormtrooper"


This short film is from AM Alumni Rok Andic.. I love the character and how the apartment is designed it's really cool and also great animation, so check out "Rhapsody with James"


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment