Wednesday, February 2, 2011

On the hunt

I've been spending a lot maybe to much time searching for dialogue for a new shot but I need to jump into my library of movies instead of searching youtube, I also need to not be so picky and just do a test of someone just saying like "Hey what's up?" But I will pick one shortly I'm sure. I also have 3 pantomime ideas I want to do and I am going to shoot video reference for those 3 tomorrow and see which one I like more I might just do all of them I mean why not right? Anyway let's kick this off.

Animation News

Animation Mentor has past webinars on a bunch of topic's still available on their site check it out!!
Animation Mentor Webinars

Check out Kevin Freeman talk about how changing your workflow can improve your animation
Kevin Freeman's Workflow Tips

Music


Here is a great short called "Invention of Love"


Check out AM Alumni Daniel Klug's short film "Les Dangereux"

Les Dangereux from Daniel Klug on Vimeo.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment