Monday, January 31, 2011

The Graduate

So I am back from San Fran and I am now officially an Alumni/Graduate of Animation Mentor. I got to meet some great people and have some good times,I just had an awesome trip. I really can't wait to move out to LA and just be around all those people again and hopefully i'll be there for the bbq this summer.. I have been saying this a lot but I do mean it I want to thank all my Mentor's,everyone at Animation Mentor and all my fellow student's who helped me accomplish this goal of mine. Congrats to you guys and gals as well it was crazy but we did it!!

Now some Animation News

This is a teaser to an upcoming Sixbirds film called "No Pets Allowed" I really like the look of it

NO PETS ALLOWED (Animation feature film) from Josep Pozo on Vimeo.


Glen Keane drawing Rapunzel from Tangled without even trying.. How I wish I could draw like this guy


Thanks to Jim Donovan for mentioning this short made by AM Alumni Bobby Pontillas it is amazingly funny and if you want to check out more of Bobby's check out his blog Bobby Pontilla's Blog but now here's the short



News update about me

I have been really inspired and pumped up to animate so I am planning two shot's one dialogue and one pantomime right now and shall post progress as soon as I have it promise.


Music



I leave you with Victor Navone's "Alien song"



Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment