Friday, February 4, 2011

Planning

I feel pretty good today I feel like things are falling into place but now I've got to find a good dialogue to start on I am narrowing down selections and I need to start shooting vid ref and planning should be fun. But let's get to the good stuff

Animation News

I'm pretty sure that this blog is run by someone else not Glen Keane but it is still amazing it has all of his sketches and many of his drawings from past films it's amazing

The Art of Glen Keane

Blog from Bobby Boom Beck the Owner/Founder of AnimationMentor.com and he has some great posts all about animation goodness and also the business side of things

Bobby Beck's Blog

Music


Here is a pretty cool turntable of one of the characters "Carla Veloso from Pixar's Cars 2..It's a pretty cool teaser of the rig and a nice little test.


Also check out this game called "Brink" The trailer is amazing and I have watched gameplay and I can tell you I will be buying it for sure. It's being made by a company called "Splash Damage" and I have heard that "Blizzard" did the trailer I'm not all that sure about that but anyway here it is.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment