Monday, May 9, 2011

Thor?

So I saw Thor the other day and I am not going to ruin it with spoilers, he dies. Just kidding :) Anyway I thought the movie was about 30 mins to long and not very action packed, Although it did have Natalie Portman which kept my attention to the screen and not the wall or the roof, I just felt like it missed opportunities for action. Best part in my mind were a few of the visual effects of the world's and the character Loki was awesome. But yeah enough about my review here is the good stuff!!

Animation News


A great post by Jim Brown about being stuck in animation and ways of getting out of that funk. A lot of it has helped me but I realized I haven't done some of the stuff since Animation Mentor, like to-do list are huge and they have helped me get on track every time. So check out his post really helpful.

Road Blocks and Forks in your Animation


A post from Kyle Kenworthy about his workflow and how it help him complete a shot in a day. Great read and really helpful.

Ken Kenworthy's Workflow


Music



A short film by AM Alumni Brad Reiger. I am really happy I came across this a really great idea for a short and animated awesomely.



A short flim by Alexey Yansitov. Great animation and another great idea.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment