Saturday, January 22, 2011

From the start

So yesterday I posted the link on what to animate and that actually turned out that is a two-part discussion(check yesterday for link)and today I read part 1. I found that it's mostly what to put on your demo reel but also what kind of tests you should do, but before all of that there is a bit where they talk about how there is all this stress to come out of the gates trying to be as good as other animator's or as fast and it just tells you to slow down and reminds you that this is a growing thing and that you get better with time. So that helped me calm down and re-think my approach and I think I am going to do a few tests that it points out, they will mostly be pantomimes I think I'm going to do one with the Morpheus rig and one with the Bishop rig. So leading off......

Animation News

What should I Animate? Part 1

Notes from Don Graham on Animation Forces and Form

Don Graham Notes

Also
Aaron Hartline Interview

Music The Decemberist


Some of the best



Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment