Friday, January 21, 2011

Breaking

So I may have just hit a wall in animating but I think I can steer myself back on the right path and I plan on experimenting. Kenny Roy my last mentor at AM told us to remember for every minute you experiment you get 5 minutes back into your workflow and that is so true if you are not afraid to break something or mess up then you are ahead of the people who are(which is me right now) so I take that challenge and will change that about me.

Animation News

I have a few more helpful tips that are helping me get through this rutt.
A list of stuff you could try and animate and should animate

What to Animate?

A whole bunch of hand me downs

Hand me downs


Music...Hahaha first off Pandora picked this and the irony with the name is great.Also only had this weird SIM video for it.


I have two videos to leave you with. First is from Golden Lucky and my good pal worked on it The One and Only Chad Colby. It's really one of the coolest looking stop-motion short's I've seen.

Looking thru the B-Sides from Golden Lucky on Vimeo.


And Glen Keane talking about Tarzan and animation tests.


Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment