Friday, May 31, 2013

Time out!!

Sooo, here I am with another post been busy the past few days and I apologize for that. Work and trying to animate on free time has been hectic and tiring. But I wanted to let anyone if there is anyone who reads this, that I submitted my final for the 11 second club this month!! It was a challenge, getting back into the chair and animating consistently has been fun but tiring. I am re-learning things and making mistakes, which are oddly good things to do :) I have some problems in my workflow that I plan on to work out on the next shot.

Well here is the shot... I need to do some serious timing and all around polishing on this shot but I learned a ton.. That's the important thing, right?

Well this month will be more animation including, animation 51 exercises(continued), Female/Male walk cycles, and possibly the 11 sec club for this month?? But now I leave you with some Weezer. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment