Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yeppp

So I am getting ready to kick off a productive week with a Sunday deadline!!
I have decided to take part of the 11 Sec Club Blog it's just like the 11 sec club for acting only these are weekly tests that start on Monday and end on Monday.

Every week is a different theme and this week's theme is making a human walk like an animal. I am making him walk like a lizard and this is rough layout I didn't get around to the full blocking of keyposes like tomorrow I will but this will do. I want him to chill look around then run to one side stop look around then sneaky crawl to the other side and stop and blink a few times.. That's it and I don't really have this timed out it's just spread out for the sake of not having it on 1's.



Second thing I am working on is just a dog walk cycle I am working on the feet right now and I am kind of just going to be polishing everything up as I go, so here that is.



Will have more tomorrow now it's time to sleep


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment