Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Your it

So a brows and eye pass are all I got done today, I think the end doesnt feel right I'm thinking his eyes and brows should open on the word "COME" right now I have it at "ON" just having some troubles. I want to work on the hands at the end and the lipsync tomorrow and tighten up the brows and eyes again. Anyway here it is.



Animation News


So I did a sketch for The Rough Sketchers Blog this week's theme was Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers!! I am going to try and make it a habit and I think you should too,join up and start doing it. A weekly sketch to get you away from animating on the computer and trying new things. Sooo check it.

The Rough Sketchers


Music-Thought this was appropriate



Pixar short "Jack Jack Attack" the back story to what happened to the baby sitter while the family was gone.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment