Monday, February 7, 2011

Watch

So I am half way through this show Prison Break that is now on Netflix and I'm trying to fill that hole that LOST left in the way that is my ability to watch a TV show, it sort of works but I really just want to see them escape and be on the run and see when the show just becomes boring because they made 5 season's and I'm sure at some point there is going to be that "Come on really?" moment so til then we will see but I am also keeping busy with some recent animation purchases like Tarzan,Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry. I still want to get Hunchback of Notre Dame and Lion King those are next...But anyway here are some cool things.

Animation News

Another post about Workflow this time from Aaron Gilman who recently was Senior Animator on "Avatar" It's another great look on how to improve your workflow and I'm always looking at how to change or incorporate something into my own workflow. So check it.

Improving Workflow

Flooby Nooby has a 3 part interview with the amazing Chuck Jones each part is an hour long.

Chuck Jones Interview

Music


Coke commercial that aired during the Superbowl it was made by Framestore and it's really epic


A short film by AM Alumni Liz Bernard called "The Accidental Nudist" it is funny at all the right moments.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment