Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hi

Getting going with blocking right now I know I keep saying this but things keep happening and I have been procrastinating a lot but it feels good things are clicking and I'm happy for that and now here is my daily findings.

Animation News

A great post by Eric Fortune about Tips and Tricks on keeping a balanced life.

Balancing your life

A commencement speech by Pixar animator Aaron Hartline. I really like listening to Aaron talk he is one of the nicest and humblest people I have heard speak about animation his journey inspires me to do great things.

Aaron Hartline Speech

Music


Check out this trailer for the game "Dead Island" from Techland really one of the best trailers I've seen ever for a video game. Thanks to Colby for showing me this.


A short by AM Alumni Martin Kirkhaug called "Forever Young" Great funny story.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment