Monday, January 24, 2011

This is what?

I am planning on getting two shots ready for when I come back from graduation, one dialogue and one pantomime. Right now I'm just looking on doing quick 100-200 frame shot's or even less, I want to focus on loosening up on my poses and being more fluid or experimental with my blocking.. Now the good stuff!!

Animation News

A great post with 15 tips on how to stay productive while working

Tips on staying productive

If you're having trouble figuring out some emotions or what the opposites of emotions are this has a great list of them.

List of emotions

Music


This short is from Moo-hyun Jang and his animation team at Mesai
I love how it looks and just the overall story is great


This short is from AM Alumni Daniele Zannone and it's pretty funny

Helium. from Daniele Zannone on Vimeo.



Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment